This generally points to not having the cert chain correct. You can check your cert chain at sites like –
- Download your Intermediate and Primary Certificates.
- Open a text editor (such as notepad) and paste the entire body of each certificate into one text file in the following order:
- The Private Key – your_domain_name.key
- The Primary Certificate – your_domain_name.crt
- The Intermediate Certificate – gd_bundle_g2_g1.crt
- The Root Certificate – TrustedRoot.crt
Make sure to include the beginning and end tags on each certificate. The result should look like this:
—–BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY—–
(Your Private Key: your_domain_name.key)
—–END RSA PRIVATE KEY—–
(Your Primary SSL certificate: your_domain_name.crt)
(Your Intermediate certificate: DigiCertCA.crt)
(Your Root certificate: TrustedRoot.crt)
Save the combined file as your_domain_name.pem. The .pem file is now ready to use.